But first, who am I? I am a WordPress technical support and hosting specialist, with over a decade of experience building, hosting, and maintaining WordPress websites and the web servers they run on.
I’m also an active WordPress support volunteer in the official WordPress forums, where I’ve already dealt with over 5,000 WordPress support requests — all for free — helping countless people all over the world fix various issues with their WordPress websites.
Occasionally I take on paid gigs to help pay the bills, and that’s where this post comes into the picture. If you need any help with your WordPress website, I would be more than happy to help you out!
I’m particularly interested in one-time or short-term WordPress website support opportunities such as:
- Fixing your broken/hacked WordPress website.
- Adding a major new “business” feature to your existing WordPress website (eg e-learning, e-commerce, membership, etc).
- Integrating 3rd-party services into your website (eg analytics, re-targeting pixels, forms/surveys, etc).
- Removing database cruft and optimizing your WordPress website to load fast and score high on both mobile and desktop devices
- Properly hardening and securing your WordPress website, hosting server, and domain to prevent hacking, hijacking, and other malware compromises.
- Safely updating WordPress core, plugins, and your active theme (with zero impact on your live website).
- Migrating your website from one host to another, restoring a backup, or changing domains.
Basically, if you need any kind of help with your WordPress website or hosting server, I will be honored to jump in and help you out. Please email me at [email protected] or via my contact page and let’s discuss your needs.
I currently don’t have enough “bandwidth” to take on complete website creation projects, but I’d be more than happy to guide you to do it yourself or help you find a competent and responsive developer to do it for you.
PLEASE NOTE: I’m also open for long-term or even full-time WordPress hosting, maintenance, or support opportunities — but I can only begin any such engagement from the 1st of January, 2023.